To Re-enroll in Outlook Academy (second year and beyond)
Re-enrollments are due August 5 of each year.
Please Note: If we have not received an updated Admission Form and fees from you by August 5, we will assume you have chosen another school. As required by state law, we will then notify the Board of Education that your children are no longer enrolled in Outlook Academy. As a result, re-enrollments after August 5 will need to follow procedures for new enrollments.
Similarly, if you have withdrawn your child from Outlook Academy at any time in this past school year, placed him or her in a school, and have now decided to withdraw from that school and enroll in Outlook Academy again, you MUST follow procedures for new enrollments. Although you are re-enrolling in Outlook Academy, your child is considered a new enrollment because the superintendent must be informed of your child's new school. (Otherwise, the Board of Education will receive notification of withdrawal from the public/private school but will not have been notified of your child's new enrollment in Outlook Academy, or any school for the upcoming year at all, giving your child the status of truancy and bringing you the charges of violating the compulsory attendance law. As a result, a Church School Enrollment Form must be filed once again with the BOE.)
You need Acrobat Reader to open the PDFs. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click here or go to www.adobe.com to load it on your computer for free.
To re-enroll (second consecutive year and beyond) between June 1 and August 5:
- Submit an updated Admission Form by August 5. This is a 3-page document, but you only need to fill out and mail pages 1 and 2. Be sure to sign it on page 2 (Church School/Teacher Agreement) and include your email address on page 1.
- Enclose a check or money order in the amount of $95* ($85* for re-enrollments by June 30). Please write your children's names in the "For" section of your check to ensure correct account. Please note: We cannot accept counter checks.
- If you have moved in the last year or if your child has just turned or will turn 6 years old this year, you must fill out a Church School Enrollment Form. Please download and print a Church School Enrollment Form and make as many copies as you need to ensure one form per student. Please be sure to sign it in two (2) places: Part I and Part III. Mail it with the Admission Form and Church School/Teacher Agreement, check or money order, and self-addressed stamped* envelope (standard business size) to Outlook Academy. (*Please note that postage usually increases every May!)
- If you are adding a child to your family membership, include a Church School Enrollment Form for this child, and a self-addressed stamped* envelope (standard business size). (*Please note that postage usually increases every May!) Click here for details on adding a child to a current family membership during any time other than between June 1 and August 1.
- Renew your membership in Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) at www.hslda.org/join/ or complete a new membership application. Email us to get the group discount number for $20 off your HSLDA membership fee. Membership in HSLDA is strongly recommended for your protection; however, it is no longer required for enrollment in Outlook Academy.
- As soon as we receive the completed Admission Form and check or money order, we will email you to confirm your re-enrollment. Please print or electronically save this confirmation email as it is your verification of re-enrollment. Also, please be sure that your email is correct on the form and that your email will not block
Please note that we cannot accept faxed or scanned forms, credit cards, or PayPal. All forms must be original. We do accept checks and money orders made out to Outlook Academy.
To re-enroll at the Academic Fair in the Spring:
Hosted by the Home School Honor Society, the Academic Fair is held annually in the spring in Montgomery. Current members will be notified via email if Outlook Academy will take re-enrollments at this event. If so, current members should follow the same instructions as listed above, but the fee will be only $75 and we will accept debit and credit cards as well as cash, checks and money orders. NOTE: This discounted fee and additional payment options are available ONLY at the Academic Fair and cannot be accepted any other time.